Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 09:30:57 +1000
From: Noriko Mizumoto <noriko redhat com>
Subject: Website Translation
To: Fedora Translation Project List <fedora-trans-list redhat com>

Hi,

In this project, it seems that there are two components for
fedoraproject.org, which are f12-beta-fedoraproject and
master-fedoraproject.
I am assuming that the first one of f-12-beta-fedoraproject should be
translated for Fedora 12.

Could you someone please clarify this for me?

https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/fedora-web/

noriko