Re: F12 Rel Notes: Translated string appears in English

On 10/29/2009 09:48 AM, Yulia Poyarkova wrote:
Hi all,

I am not sure if this has been reported already.
Following string in F12 Release Notes appears in English even though it is translated in PO file:

"What's new for amateur radio operators"

I checked couple of other localized HTMLs (pt-BR, pl-PL) as well, they seem to display the same English string.
Being a title (7.5 in ToC), it's pretty easy to spot.

Anyone has any idea what the problem could be?

Sorry Yulia -- that's the result of a slight discrepancy in the repo. I'll fix it straight away. Thanks for pointing it out!

Cheers

Ruediger