question about fedora-12-user-guide

Hello,

I'm not sure that I'm not late but anyway. During translation of
docs-user-guide.f12-tx I found it strange that Thunderbird section is
about version 2.0.x but version of Thunderbird installed in Fedora 12 by
default is 3.0.x. Also section about IM client is devoted to Pidgin but
as far I know default IM client in Fedora 12 is Empathy.

I've downloaded po-file from
https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/docs-user-guide/f12-tx/.

Is there something wrong with my algorithm of translation or User Guide
is actually outdated?

--
Alexey Matveichev <alexey matveichev gmail com>