Missing strings (WAS: Re: Missing strings for translation of system-config-cluster (outdated .pot files in CVS/Transifex?))

Tomek Chrzczonowicz chrzczonowicz at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 10:42:25 UTC 2009

> Hi,
>
> Can we all do one thing?
>
> File bug reports for all packages where POT files are not udpated and list them
> down here on this page: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/UpdatePot
>
> This could probably get more attention from package owners as well as avoid
> duplication of bug reports.

Ok, I can file those bug reports. But from my experience loading up RH
Bugzilla pages and scripts takes forever and the bug reports take weeks
or months before getting acknowledged, let alone worked upon. If at all.

Are you going to make some public announcements to draw people's
attention to those bugs before 22th? Like asking them to watch that wiki
page?

There are only 4 days left. Sending e-mails seems like a faster way to
handle this.

Besides, what about those ambiguous/confusing/erroneous source
strings?

P.S. I added the list of packages to check to the wiki page you created.
I'm asking everyone in L10n to lend a hand.