Tx support for plural forms and other questions

Miloš Komarčević kmilos at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 12:18:47 UTC 2009

On Sat, Sep 26, 2009 at 1:01 PM, Piotr Drąg <piotrdrag at gmail.com> wrote:
> W dniu 26.09.2009 13:51, Miloš Komarčević pisze:
>>
>> Thanks Dimitris, but to be honest, I was hoping someone could take a
>> closer look at the setroubleshoot setup and recent changes, as I
>> unfortunately just can't figure out the inner workings of Tx and
>> intltool.
>>

> Problem with setroubleshoot is pretty simple. Developer removed POT
> files, so I assumed it is going to be dynamically created with intltool
> by Transifex and changed it's options. Unfortunately Transifex submitted
> POT files by itself [1][2], so this process is blocked now.
>
> [1] http://hg.fedorahosted.org/hg/setroubleshoot/rev/82367ebba5ff
> [2] http://hg.fedorahosted.org/hg/setroubleshoot/rev/05d7cae788c2

But then the developer checked in a new POT file after that:

http://hg.fedoraproject.org/hg/setroubleshoot/rev/2a6ae39e4e57

which is considerably different to the one TX generates and caches on
it's own. The checked in one has plural forms extracted, while the Tx
one has not extracted them, but at the same time the checked in one
lost strings from desktop and glade files after the plural support
patch.

Thanks,
Miloš