Submitted fedora talk translation not updated

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Thu Sep 3 12:57:25 UTC 2009

Ani Peter さんは書きました:
> Ankit Patel wrote:
>> Richard van der Luit wrote:
>>> Any reason why submitted master-talk-fedoraproject
>>> <https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/fedora-web/master-talk-fedoraproject/#nl>
>>>
>>> translation (dutch) isn't updated at the site itself?
>>> submitted  5 days ago
>>> grtz
>>> Richard
>>
>> Richard, I think websites team can manually rebuild the pages for you.
>>
>> If anyone has got handful notes on the websites translations, can you
>> please try to get them in to the Translation Quick Start Guide?
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
> I would like to give a try on this task.
Sorry responding such late...
TQSG repository is git, so it would be good to learn a bit of git if you
are not familiar with it yet just like me. So first, play with it.
Basic information can be found at:
https://fedorahosted.org/translation-quick-start-guide/
XML files can be downloaded here:
https://fedorahosted.org/translation-quick-start-guide/browser
It is publicanized, so that TQSG can be built with fedora-publican.
When you ready, let me know so that you will be invited to tqsg team for
write access.

For updating POT/PO, it is currently painful manual work, as well for
publishing.
We are still waiting for Publican and Transifex upgrades which would
make our life far easier in terms of documentation maintenance.

noriko