How do I get notification for every commit on translate.fedoraproject.org?

Diego Búrigo Zacarão diegobz at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 15:03:15 UTC 2009

Hello,

On Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 1:50 AM, Zoltan Hoppar <hopparz at gmail.com> wrote:

> There are many-many things in the new TX, could anybody say an estimated
> time when will this happen?

Next week Mike Mcgrath is going to implement db connection pooling for
Transifex on the Fedora servers.
Lately a lot of people are using t.fp.o and we were running out of the
connection limits. :D

After we fix this issue, we are probably going to migrate the Fedora's
instance to 0.7.2 maintenance release (which will be released next week) in
a test environment to see how it goes. We still need to do some testing,
mainly about data migration.

Do to be honest, I'm a bit concerned to do a production server migration in
the Software Translation period, which goes until 22/09. We will see, but
probably Tx 0.7.x will come after this period to avoid any outage.

--
Diego Búrigo Zacarão
http://diegobz.net