Fedora 12 Software Translation Review

Ankit Patel ankit at redhat.com
Thu Sep 17 09:00:36 UTC 2009

We are in the phase of Translation Review for Fedora 12 software translations
till 22nd September 2009. We definitely need to review the translations we have
submitted in the format of PO files through Transifex. Jens Petersen from
Fedora-i18n team has landed help for us and created a Live-Cd iso from the
latest rawhide, which includes latest packages rebuilt using the translations we
have submitted till 10th of September. Here is the url to download the Live-Cd
iso: http://people.redhat.com/petersen/f12-l10n/

Thanks Jens and Fedora-i18n team!

To test or review translations, there are two ways.
1. Install Fedora rawhide on your machine and go through each application you
translated in your native language.
OR
2. Download & burn the Live-Cd iso from above mentioned URLs. Boot your computer
from the Live-Cd and go through applications.

This way we can get a chance to review our translations live using
applications actually, which gives us an opportunity to translate things in a
better way.

Thanks!

--
Regards,