Missing strings for translation of system-config-cluster (outdated .pot files in CVS/Transifex?)

Ankit Patel ankit at redhat.com
Fri Sep 18 10:05:56 UTC 2009

Tomek Chrzczonowicz wrote:
> Hello,
>
> While reviewing translations for system-config-cluster (from l10n livecd
> 2009-09-17 and Transifex .po/.pot files) I noticed that there are many
> strings in system-config-cluster that are not in .pot file, so they can't be
> translated.
>
> Actually, it seems like the most of the application has no .pot entries.
>
> .pot files from Transifex and CVS have "POT-Creation-Date: 2005-09-02
> 15:53-0400\n"
>
> It looks like the .pot file is seriously outdated.
>
> Can you please look into this?
>
> The translation deadline is 2009-09-22. It would be great to be able to
> deliver a complete and polished translation for Fedora 12.
>
> Regards,
>
> Tomek Chrzczonowicz Polish L10n Team member

Hi,

Can we all do one thing?

File bug reports for all packages where POT files are not udpated and list them
down here on this page: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/UpdatePot

This could probably get more attention from package owners as well as avoid
duplication of bug reports.

For example, I have filed a bug report for this issue and listed it on the page
above.

Thanks for the report Tomek.

--
Regards,