string freeze break?!

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Wed Sep 23 02:55:27 UTC 2009

Hi

I've been reported that some packages have still been updated everyday
basis.
Unfortunately there is no effective mean to track and handle those
automatically atm. But I do understand the pain.

For now, it is recommended to all translators to watch this list
carefully if any string freeze break is announced. In case you notice
any package update without announcement, please notify us in this list
so that a warning message can be sent to that maintainer.

Due to the bugs filed from our review, some packages may regenerate
their POT. The list of bugs can be found at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/UpdatePot.

noriko