string freeze break?!

Xavi Conde xavi.conde at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 06:58:56 UTC 2009

Hi,

2009/9/23 Kris Thomsen <lakristho at gmail.com>:
> Hi Noriko,
>
> Yeah, I experienced this too. It's quite annoying, cause in danish
> FOSS-translation team we review our translations, so it can take a little
> while to get the translations ready - so maybe we can't get the danish
> translation ready for Fedora 12 release :)

may I suggest that in fact there's no such thing as a "Fedora string
freeze"? It would make our live easier not to expect its existence.
Knowing the date when packages will be rebuilt should be enough for
our planning.

Regards!
--
"There's no dark side of the moon, really. As a matter of fact, it's all dark."

Un bloc de cinépatas: http://banda-aparte.blog-city.com/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/xaviconde