How to commit?

Xavi Conde xavi.conde at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 07:02:15 UTC 2009

Hi Ankit,

2009/9/2 Ankit Patel <ankit at redhat.com>:
> Felix wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have 2 questions on committing some files in Fedora 12.
>>
>> First, In various resource module how to commit IBus and IMsetting. Is
>> there any bug Id to commit the translation?
>>

> For iBus: Send an e-mail to shawn.p.huang at gmail com (with reference from:
> https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/ibus/master/ )
> For imsettings: Send an e-mail to tagoh at redhat com (with reference from:
> https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/imsettings/trunk/ )

I've sent several mails to tagoh at redhat.com but my translation was not
commited, hence not meeting the sept 22nd timeline. Could you please
poke at him?

Regards!

--
"There's no dark side of the moon, really. As a matter of fact, it's all dark."

Un bloc de cinépatas: http://banda-aparte.blog-city.com/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/xaviconde