Tx support for plural forms and other questions

Piotr Drąg piotrdrag at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 12:01:51 UTC 2009

W dniu 26.09.2009 13:51, Miloš Komarčević pisze:
> Thanks Dimitris, but to be honest, I was hoping someone could take a
> closer look at the setroubleshoot setup and recent changes, as I
> unfortunately just can't figure out the inner workings of Tx and
> intltool.

Problem with setroubleshoot is pretty simple. Developer removed POT
files, so I assumed it is going to be dynamically created with intltool
by Transifex and changed it's options. Unfortunately Transifex submitted
POT files by itself [1][2], so this process is blocked now.

[1] http://hg.fedorahosted.org/hg/setroubleshoot/rev/82367ebba5ff
[2] http://hg.fedorahosted.org/hg/setroubleshoot/rev/05d7cae788c2

--
Piotr Drąg