Zh_CN F9 release notes

Tommy He lovenemesis at gmail.com
Wed May 14 07:57:51 UTC 2008

Hello, everyone,

I just entered here yesterday without greeting.

Right now I intend to translate the ReleaseSummary of Fedora 9:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/9/ReleaseSummary

I have been using Fedora since Fecora Core 4. Did a little *.po for
http://mpui.sourceforge.net. Currently, doing some translate for
http://linuxtoy.org. I hope I could much for the distribution I loved.

Waiting for be approved in cvsl10n...

2008/5/14 Yuan Yijun <bbbush.yuan at gmail.com>:

> 2008/5/14 Guokai Han <dev.hgk at gmail.com>:
> > If there are some improper translations, all we can fix it. It may
> >  appear at "Latest content (date)" not "Original release content" after
> >  a few days for fixing it.
> >
> >  2008/5/14 Yu Feng <rainwoodman at gmail.com>:
> >
> > > Today I visited the zh_CN F9 release notes at
> >  >  http://docs.fedoraproject.org/release-notes/f9/zh_CN/
> >  >
> >  >  Well I have to say, it is already written in Chinese, but I don't
> think
> >  >  it is quite understandable Chinese language. To be more direct, a
> lot(if
> >  >  not most) of it is ridiculously crappy.
> >  >
> >  >  We finished it in a rush to catch up with the deadline, but it
> obviously
> >  >  needs some more love.
> >  >
> >  >  Yuan, how do you think about it? If it is appropriate I can begin
> >  >  working on it recently.
> >  >
> >  >  Best,
> >  >

> Hi, Feng
>
> Actually I have not read it carefully till now. Unlike in previous
> releases, I was not so addicted to it...
>
> Let's discuss it on fedora-trans-zh_cn list. There will be updates to
> release-notes on the web, so you can still update the po. And with
> transifex, you can commit translations at any time. This Fedora 9
> translation is committed in this way.
>
> About translation quality, is there anything wrong? ...
>

> --
> bbbush ^_^
>
> --

Take a Deep Breath out of Windows