Fedora 'cvsl10n' sponsor needed for xiaohou

Tian Shixiong tiansworld at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 02:54:09 UTC 2009

> If a contributor is from China MAINLAND (code: CN), please let me to
> sponsor him/her. Then I can find mentors for the new contributor, to
> better organize the team.
>
> BTW, I'm looking for other qualified people to become sponsors, so we
> can be backups. This is limited to simplified chinese contributors.
> Any idea to improve this plan?
>

> --
> bbbush ^_^

More contributors are needed, but the most important thing is how to
organize and collaborate to make the translations more efficiency.
The situation now we face is like this:
Some of the guys only translate once or twice, then they disappeared.
Some guys always do mass of the translation but will never come to the
IRC, BBS or mail-list(most of them I think are from RedHat).

Maybe we should encourage that first type of guys I mentioned to do
translate always, and try  our best to invite the second type of guys
to introduce or share their skills and experiences to us.

I know a little about sponsors work. But if I was qualified, I'd glad
to be a sponsor.

现在翻译的人有点少。我觉得能把现有的人好好组织一下会更好一些。
目前我了解的翻译状况是:
有的可能只翻译一两次就消失了;有的一直翻译,不过从来也不露面(主要是RedHat员工)

要是能让翻译一两次的人多翻译一些,让不露面的那些大牛出来给咱们介绍点经验技巧等等什么的就好了。

Sponsor主要干什么?有什么要求才可以。如果行的话不妨算我一个 :)

P.S. 感觉把自己写的英语再翻译成中文怎么就这么别扭呢