Re: triage search plugins for firefox

Marius Andreiana wrote:

Hi,

I've made several search plugins for firefox which will decrease
triager's time and redhat's bugzilla bandwidth.

I've attached an archive of them, to be unpacked
in /usr/lib/firefox-1.0.x
If there's interest, I'll put them on wiki where you can simply click on
a link to install it (firefox 1.5 only on linux non-root user)

Let me know your feedback and other search plugin ideas.

Let's zap,

Kindly put this in the wiki in the firefox extension format for easy access and link it to the BugZappers page

regards
Rahul