NOTICE: fedora-triage-list is being re-purposed

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Fri Mar 28 18:44:30 UTC 2008

Greetings,

This is a short public service announcement to let you know that the bug
triage process has been recently relaunched and we'd love to have you
join us.

All the current details are here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers

A couple months ago the BugZappers decided to conduct all of their
business on fedora-test-list at redhat.com because of the already
established audience there and the absence of traffic on fedora-triage-list.

As a result, we are clearing this mailing list of all its members now.

In the short-term we will be using this mailing list to collect email
notifications for the Fedora bugzilla cleanup to be launched very soon
which is described here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/F9CleanUp

Essentially the user making all of the mass changes will be
fedora-triage-list at redhat.com

Anyone is welcome to resubscribe to fedora-triage-list if you are
interested in viewing these notifications.

John