Re: [fedora-virt] how can i verify that HW extensions are being used?

mike.hinz at yr20.com mike.hinz at yr20.com
Fri Apr 17 17:56:34 UTC 2009

Denise, I just redid an installation of Fedora 11 beta in a VM on a Fedora 11 beta  physical serer.  Exactly the same behavior as I earlier report.  However, there's evidently an isssue with the logs.  /tmp has none of the log files that you request below.  I checked in my originally installed VM and in the one I just now installed and neither of them has the requested log files.  That might indicate another problem with the installer??

FYI.

Regards,

Mike Hinz
President