[fedora-virt] Testing *virt* packages for Fedora 10

Ján ONDREJ (SAL) ondrejj at salstar.sk
Wed Apr 29 11:32:13 UTC 2009

Hello,

  after some tests with Fedora 11 packages of qemu I needed to downgrade my
packages to previous version. Before updates I used fedora-testing
repository to update these packages only:

  yum update --enablerepo=updates-testing qemu\* kvm\* \*virt\* gtk-vnc

But now it looks, like current packages are not in fedora-testing and these
in fedora-10-updates are older like my latest packages.

What is status of testing repositories for current stable Fedora?
Can I help with something?

		SAL