[fedora-virt] ANNOUNCE: Augeas support added to libguestfs

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Sun Apr 12 20:35:51 UTC 2009

On Sun, Apr 12, 2009 at 08:02:19PM +0200, Ján ONDREJ (SAL) wrote:
> I'm not a good C programmer. But if anybody need to use libguestfs from
> python, I can write interface between your lib and python (using
> python-ctypes). I have a similar project for clamav library for sagator.

We'd greatly prefer an auto-generated interface, which is how
guestfish, the Perl bindings and the OCaml bindings, and all the
documentation are done.  (And is also much easier to do and maintain).

See:

http://git.et.redhat.com/?p=libguestfs.git;a=blob;f=HACKING;hb=HEAD
http://git.et.redhat.com/?p=libguestfs.git;a=blob;f=src/generator.ml;hb=HEAD
http://git.et.redhat.com/?p=libguestfs.git;a=commitdiff;h=f4299f7ea55c4bbc9302e102d2fc801829e75ef6