[fedora-virt] installing f11 x86_64 inside f11 x86_64 is*cripplingly* slow

Mike Hinz mike.hinz at yr20.com
Thu Apr 16 15:04:44 UTC 2009

All, see my other post on this topic.  I've had exactly the issue that
Robert describes below and I'm pretty sure my config is correct.  What I
just determined is that the problem seems to only occur with Fedora 11 beta
guests.  I've just installed a Fedora 10 -x64 guest and it installed
seemingly just as fast as on physical hardware.

I hope this clue helps.  If needed I can generate whatever config
information is needed for further diagnosis.

FYI.

Regards,

Mike Hinz
President