[fedora-virt] F12 virtual screen resolution

Brendan Whelan b_whelan at mistral.co.uk
Sat Dec 12 08:38:16 UTC 2009

Jerry, The /var/log/Xorg.0.log shows that the Xorg program attempts to
use a whole range of resolutions and rejects most of them as either "Bad
mode clock/interface/doublescan" or "hsync out of range" the latter
applied, for example, to "1024x768". Our target systems are Centos 5.3
but I chose F12 as the base because I hoped that it would give me the
best features, particularly a higher screen resolution for the guests.
Brendan