[fedora-virt] Making memory stick accessible from client

Brendan Whelan b_whelan at mistral.co.uk
Mon Dec 21 11:41:22 UTC 2009

Thanks Andres, Your tip about using the "Alt" button gave me access to the "Add hardware" button.
I have selected a device type of "USB disk" but am unsure as
to what to set for "Block Device (partition)" or "File (disk image)" ?
What I want to do is transfer files via a USB memory stick from one
machine to another.  Brendan