[fedora-virt] Making memory stick accessible from client

Brendan Whelan b_whelan at mistral.co.uk
Fri Dec 18 14:08:42 UTC 2009

Thanks to Justin and Andres for their responses. I have had another
attempt without success.
I tried going via the "info" button but I don't see the "add hardware"
is off the screen. However, I found that I could get to the same screen
through Virt Manager - Select Clinet - Edit but (like you Andres) I
couldn't find a way to add the USB pen.
Justin, you suggested "The other option is to mount the memory stick and
attach it as a block device to the guest OS." Is that done in an XML
file or elsewhere? With F11, at some point I edited XML files for the
clients but I can't find that file in F12.
Any further information welcomed.
Brendan