[fedora-virt] Fedora virtualization wiki pages

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Mon Jan 19 16:11:52 UTC 2009

I looked over the "Getting Started" page and it is really nice. I wish
there was a section on enabling access to USB devices, the hard drive,
internet...and so on.

How can I contribute to the wiki in these areas, should I go through
Mark M. with any submissions?

Thanks a lot

Bob Cochran
Greenbelt, Maryland, USA