[fedora-virt] F11 features - KVM and QEMU merge

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Fri Jan 23 16:14:00 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-01-23 at 15:25 +0000, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here's another one:
>
>   https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/KVM_and_QEMU_merge
>
> Glommer is fleshing out more of the details on this as we speak.

Great stuff!  I'm actively looking to fill slots
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Test_Days/F11) for upcoming test
days.

Glommer, just let me know if you would like to have a Fedora Test Day
for this feature.  We can use the a test day for whatever you feel needs
the most attention (unit tests, test planning, test case development,
exploratory testing, integration etc...).

Just let me know how I can of service :)

Thanks,
James

 James Laska         -- jlaska at redhat.com
 Quality Engineering -- Red Hat, Inc.