[fedora-virt] do current virt packages work well with 2.6.31-rc3?

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Thu Jul 16 10:14:42 UTC 2009

  for various reasons, i'm running my fully-updated f11 system with a
2.6.31-rc3 kernel, which i got by copying the current config file from
/boot and running "make oldconfig".  is there any reason that this
won't work with the current fedora 11 virt packages?

  the only issue i'm having is with the radeon video driver that won't
let me run in full 1280x800 but, other than that, all else looks good.
is there any reason to think that virtualization will fail with this
newer kernel?  thanks.

rday

"Kernel Newbie Corner" column @ linux.com:          http://cli.gs/WG6WYX