[fedora-virt] Problem installing KVM gueast on LMV

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Tue Jun 2 09:21:36 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jun 01, 2009 at 05:01:48PM -0400, Leonid Flaks wrote:
> I think the LVM information is not being passed to anaconda for some reason.

The command looks OK, but I can tell you it's unlikely to be the above
reason that's causing it to fail.  Have you tried using the shell
([Alt]+[F2]) during the install to see how large the disk is?  I think
it's far more likely to be a plain bug in anaconda.

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-df/