[fedora-virt] Problem installing KVM gueast on LMV

Michael Ansel redhat-lists at anselcomputers.com
Tue Jun 2 02:06:56 UTC 2009

Did you check to see if SELinux is blocking something? I know I've had
problems loading ISOs sometimes, and I'm not sure what the policy
module for libvirt allows and denies regarding direct block device
access. Though, under F10, SETroubleshoot should be running and pop up
a window if there is something being blocked, so I have a feeling it
might be something more complex. :-/

Michael