[fedora-virt] Re: ReactOS guest

Ján ONDREJ (SAL) ondrejj at salstar.sk
Sat Jun 6 18:44:37 UTC 2009

On Sat, Jun 06, 2009 at 06:42:56PM +0100, Frank Murphy wrote:
> Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
>> On Sat, Jun 06, 2009 at 02:01:54PM +0100, Frank Murphy (Frankly3d) wrote:
>>
>>> Aside: Can Virt-Manager\kvm manage ReactOS as a guest
>>> http://www.reactos.org/en/index.html
>>>

>> No idea, but do let us know how it goes.

ReactOS works well for me virt virt-manager/kvm.

I only have to use pcnet network card emulation, because other (also
default) network cards have no driver in reactos.

May be this will be a good feature enhancement requirement to add virtio
driver to reactos. :)
I can install KVM virtio driver, just it's not functional (no IP detected).

After each restart reactos is trying to install "PCI Memory" driver, which
is not present. What is it? Can I disable this device in virt-manager?

		SAL