[fedora-virt] default tftp root dir in virt-manager or qemu?

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Mon Jun 29 20:40:11 UTC 2009

Are you guys looking at the cobbler and koan products supported by
Michael DeHaan and discussed on the cobbler mailing list

cobbler at lists.fedorahosted.org

I spent much of yesterday setting up cobbler and while I'm not sure I
have it fully working for non-virtualized installs, I know that a
Cobbler-supported PXE boot interface comes up on one of my test laptops
when I try to pxe boot. I have not yet completed my first cobbler- or
koan-based installs, though.

Bob Cochran