[fedora-virt] [ANNOUNCE] New release virt-manager 0.7.0

Jan ONDREJ (SAL) ondrejj at salstar.sk
Wed Mar 11 12:50:36 UTC 2009

Hello,

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 08:43:43AM -0400, Stephen Gallagher wrote:

> Cole Robinson wrote:
> >   - Redesigned 'New Virtual Machine' wizard
> >         (Jeremy Perry, Tim Allen, Cole Robinson)
> >   - Option to remove storage when deleting a virtual machine.
> >   - File browser for libvirt storage pools and volumes, for use when
> >       attaching storage to a new or existing guest.
> >   - Physical device assignment (PCI, USB) for existing virtual machines.
> >   - Bug fixes and minor improvements.

Also new is ability to scale display only when fullscreen. Very good option
and I am happy, that it's default. :)

> I just attempted to build an RPM for Fedora 10 using the tarball linked
> above. It failed at two separate points. First, it could not build the
> manpages, because no Makefile existed in man/en. Once I copied the
> Makefile from the repository, it also failed missing the
> python-virtinst.spec file.

Why you do not recompile fc11 rpm? It's here:

Enogh to download it and run:
  rpm --rebuild virt-manager-0.7.0-1.fc11.src.rpm

Or if you want, fc10 packages are on my buildsys until I build something
else:
	http://builder.salstar.sk/fedora-10-i386/result/

Cole: can you at least start an build for fc10 in koji? May be it will be
usefull for other people.

			SAL