[fedora-virt] does f11 preview fix the network install issue?

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Mon May 4 17:24:18 UTC 2009

On Mon, 4 May 2009, Mark McLoughlin wrote:

> On Mon, 2009-05-04 at 10:17 -0400, Robert P. J. Day wrote:

> > > https://bugzilla.redhat.com/496298
> > >
> > > Nope, not fixed in the preview release - it was fixed with
> > > udev-141-3, but the preview release included udev-141-1
> > >
> > > We need to make sure to test this as soon as the release candidate
> > > is composed, just to be sure it really, really is fixed.
> >
> >   so there's no way to test this out here, is there?  we need to wait
> > for a release that contains udev-141-3 already.
>
> You could try building an ISO using pungi.

  i hate to sound lazy but if someone else wanted to build that image
and make it available somewhere, i'd be happy to test it, but i really
don't have the time to figure out pungi and build it myself.  it *was*
useful to know that the preview still has the network install issue,
so i know there's little point for me to test the preview with respect
to virtualization.

rday

Linked In:                             http://www.linkedin.com/in/rpjday