Notes on building libguestfs on RHEL 5 (was: Re: [fedora-virt] libguestfs on non-Fedora targets)
Richard W.M. Jones
rjones at redhat.com
Wed May 6 14:28:36 UTC 2009
(14) Warning about -fstrict-aliasing in guestfs_get_default_main_loop.
I'm certain this can be ignored.
(15) Lots of warnings about -fstrict-aliasing in rpcgen-generated code.
Ignore these for now. We had the same errors in libvirt for a long
time with no apparent effect on code generation.
(16) Missing futimens function in do_touch (previously reported bug).
(17) fish.c: Implicit declaration of `isspace'.
(18) In OCaml bindings, implicit declaration of `CAMLreturnT'.
(19) In Ruby bindings, implicit declaration of `RARRAY_LEN'.
[More to come ...]
Richard Jones, Emerging Technologies, Red Hat http://et.redhat.com/~rjones
virt-p2v converts physical machines to virtual machines. Boot with a
live CD or over the network (PXE) and turn machines into Xen guests.
More information about the Fedora-virt