[fedora-virt] ANNOUNCE: Rawhide virt repo for F11 users
markmc at redhat.com
Thu May 21 13:47:13 UTC 2009
On Tue, 2009-05-19 at 18:32 +0100, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> The idea was discussed here before, so I'll keep this short.
> We've set up a repository for people running Fedora 11 who would like
> to test the rawhide/F12 virt packages. To use it, do e.g.
> $> cat > /etc/yum.repos.d/fedora-virt-preview.repo << EOF
> name=Virtualization Rawhide for Fedora 11
> $> yum update
> At the moment, it contains the F-12 versions of libvirt and qemu, but
> as F-12 development continues, it will contain more. I'll send periodic
> mails to the list detailing the latest updates.
= libvirt =
* Thu May 21 2009 Mark McLoughlin <markmc at redhat.com> - 0.6.3-10.fc12
- Fix XML attribute escaping (bug #499791)
- Fix serious event handling issues causing guests to be destroyed (bug #499698)
* Thu May 21 2009 Mark McLoughlin <markmc at redhat.com> - 0.6.3-9.fc12
- Fix qemu argv detection with latest qemu (bug #501923)
= qemu =
* Thu May 21 2009 Mark McLoughlin <markmc at redhat.com> - 2:0.10.50-4.kvm86
- Update to kvm-86 release
- ChangeLog here: http://marc.info/?l=kvm&m=124282885729710
More information about the Fedora-virt