[fedora-virt] Request for confirmation/assistance

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 10:10:16 UTC 2009

On Fri, 23 Oct 2009 11:26:33 -0400 Gene Czarcinski wrote:
> The problem appears to be related to "sound" which does not work currently for
> a guest and which I do not use.
Hello,
sorry Gene,
can I jump in and ask for having a way to disable sound (aka not
having a sound card through the hardware pool components) for a guest
during its creation/installation?
When you use Qemu/KVM to host several servers, I think that usually
you don't want sound at all.....

Thanks and let me know if I have to post a bug as enhancement.... if
this is not already planned as a feature.

Gianluca