[fedora-virt] duplicated console and details buttons

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 17:17:53 UTC 2009

Hi,
casually I have discovered what causes the anomaly, while installing a new
f12 snapshot in a guest....
I'm now at my F11 host with:
virt-manager-0.8.0-7.fc11.noarch
libvirt-0.7.1-15.fc11.x86_64
qemu-0.11.0-9.fc11.x86_64
kernel-2.6.30.9-90.fc11.x86_64

When you start virt-manager and open a guest window, all is ok.
Then if you select top-right "Full screen" icon, you get your guest in full
screen mode.
When you finish to work in full screen you select:
view --> uncheck the full screen box

You re-get the windowed mode of your guest, but with both the toolbar and
the labels
At this point if you close the guest window and reopen it, you always get
the anomaly; instead if you close virt-manager
and restart it, you re-get the initial correct behaviour.

Not so harm, but just to follow up on my previous post.

Bye,
Gianluca