[fedora-virt] virt-viewer windows port

anuj rampal rampal.anuj at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 13:22:11 UTC 2009

Hi,

Yes 1 more thing that i wanted to add:

when i tried these commands on a linux machine and tried to connect to
libvirtd running on a different remote machine:

virt-viewer -c qemu+tcp://FC11-KVM/session 1

and

virt-viewer -c qemu://FC11-KVM/session 1

nothing happens and it doesnot give any error also.

but works fine when i tried

virt-viewer -c qemu+ssh://FC11-KVM/session 1

the console opens up and i can see view the guest machine.

Regards
Anuj