CMS Decision

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Mon Dec 5 20:51:39 UTC 2005

On Tue, 6 Dec 2005, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> So are you suggesting that we move the domain content over or just point
> it  to fedoraproject.org?.  There is a lot of stale content that we need
> to remove or update. There are probably other pieces of infrastructure
> like the accounts system, paypal?, docs system etc

I've already removed a lot of the stale content and done substantial
rewriting.  Check out HEAD and have a look; that's what Patrick Barnes is
doing now.

There are definitely other pieces of infrastructure, but we have to tackle
the problems as we find them, too.  I'm all for contuing the search for
the Grand Unified Theory of Fedora Websites -- but we need some
updated/translated content, and we need to start somewhere, and the
content in f.r.c HEAD is my stab at that starting point.

--g

                     ] [ dumb.  --mcluhan