Fedoraproject french start page

Patrick Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Wed Dec 7 16:22:19 UTC 2005

Thomas wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to know who is involved in the French translation of the
> French fedoraproject webpage
> ( http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/fr_FR/FedoraPrincipal ) ?
> I'm a French native speaker and translate every week the Fedora Weekly
> News on my blog and add it to the French fedora core related website
> ( http://www.fedora-france.org ). Maybe I could help.

Thanks for your interest.  Luya Tshimbalanga has done the translation so
far.  I'm sure your assistance would be very valuable, as the
translation has barely begun.  You can refer to
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Languages for what little guidance we have
put together so far.  I'd be happy to answer any questions you might
have.  Nous avons besoin de toute l'aide qui nous pouvons obtenir!

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 at n-man.com

www.n-man.com