Time to plan the first meeting

Patrick Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Sat Dec 24 06:27:46 UTC 2005

I'd like to get started on planning our first meeting.  I need opinions
and suggestions from all of you.

First, the meeting time.  I'd like to shoot for the second week of
January.  At present, we already have Fedora meetings on Tuesday and
Thursday.  I'd kind of like to plan our meeting time in close proximity
to the existing meetings, but I'm open to alternative suggestions.

Second, the meeting agenda.  We have a page at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites/Schedule to track our agenda, but
there isn't much there right now.  I know that some of you have ideas
that could be added.  You can either send your suggestions on list or
add them to that page on your own.

Third, I'd like to know if any of you have any questions or problems
that might affect your ability to contribute.  I'd like to make sure
that everyone is properly equipped to take on the tasks they choose, and
I think having everyone on the same page before the meeting will allow
us to get right to work after the meeting.  Remember, though, that you
don't have to wait until after the meeting to start working.  There's a
lot we already know needs to be done.

For those of you who have been following our CMS discussions, we now
have a new page at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites/CMS to track
our efforts.  All constructive additions and suggestions are welcome.
We can also use accurate reviews of the posted solutions and others that
you might think are valuable.  I look forward to hearing from you!

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 at n-man.com

http://www.n-man.com/