[Fedora-websites-list] Fedora Community Cohesion Project

Jasper Hartline jasperhartline at adelphia.net
Tue Nov 8 14:10:52 UTC 2005

A few members of the Fedora community have put together what they call
the Fedora Community Cohesion Project.
This is also known as the FCCP. It deals with giving an avenue of
approach to the folks that are straight out of the woodworks
from any previous job or environment where Fedora Linux was not present,
that and total newcomers alike.
    The fedora-websites-list seems like a good place to ask all the
website owners that are subscribed here, what they think of an FCCP.
Have a look here: http://fedorasolved.com/fccp
The site right now seems to be just starting to expand a bit. A few
folks from #Fedora on irc.freenode.net absolutely like the idea
and so far I've seen a few people offer graphics development, and
hardware. Whether this ever comes to be, is beyond me.

Take a minute and review the website in it's skeletonial stage, and tell
me what you think. I'd contribute content to the site, if I knew
it wouldn't be a simple taking up of time. There really is no other
place to submit just anything or have an anything Fedora website.

A few people have already confused the FCCP website with trying to cover
what the fedora-websites-list is doing.
This isn't the case in my mind. The Community Cohesion Project is not
just about Fedora websites, it is about the Fedora Community.
Take a minute and send some critisizm back!!! - Thanks.
J. Hartline