[Fedora-websites-list] Streamline Accounts frontpage

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Thu Nov 10 19:14:47 UTC 2005

Warren Togami wrote:

> https://admin.fedora.redhat.com/accounts/
>
> I think the entire two paragraphs on top explaining Fedora Extras
> shouldn't be here.  Technically this account system is for more than
> just Extras.  It should instead mention various sub-projects whose
> accounts are managed by this system.
>
> The link to Fedora FAQ on the bottom is out of place and confuses the
> interface.  Keep it simple and streamlined please.  I want the line
> removed.
>
> Any objections?

I guess the explanation about Fedora Extras was added when the accounts
system was used only for this purpose. Now that information is outdated,
it could be removed. Perhaps a link to
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal/ would be more appropriate here
since it explains various relevant information about the CLA.

regards
Rahul