fedora-websites-list reply address

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Mon Nov 14 14:16:38 UTC 2005

Hi

>I disagree.  The project-level decision was made outside of our control,
>long before I was involved.  I think it was an incorrect decision to
>make.  Fedora is about leading with smart standards, not doing the same
>things others do because it is comfie.
>
>If we are to make a project-level change, it has to start somewhere.

I am not sure every list having a different policy is a smart standard
for Fedora to be leading. Doing these changes on a per list basis in a
inconsistent way will likely screw up anyone like me who is interested
in participating in various Fedora lists.  Sure, anyone could workaround
that by cross checking the list headers but thats not necessarily best
practice.

My 2 paise

regards
Rahul