RSS feeds for MoinMoin Wiki

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Fri Nov 18 23:37:16 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-11-18 at 16:31 -0800, Thomas Chung wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Nov 2005 18:25:34 -0500, seth vidal wrote
> > two ideas:
> >
> > 1. http://labix.org/irss addon to moin to do in-line rss for any given
> > page
> > 2. setup planet plus http://planetplus.python-hosting.com/ to start
> > making the planet aggregates more searchable and draw things out from
> > more feeds more easily.
> >
> > thoughts?
> > -sv
>
> Planet Plus sounds interesting.
>
> Is that what Planet Gentoo[1] is using?
>
> [1] http://planet.gentoo.org/

no, I think the mainline planet code is what most all of the planet*
sites are using. Heck, they even link to the planetplanet.org website
from that page. What made you think it was planet plus?

Planet plus was just recently announced and it will hopefully be merged
into the mainline planet code before long.

-sv