Wiki format conversion

Patrick Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Sat Nov 26 09:25:14 UTC 2005

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is there a way to save a page in the Fedora Project as a PDF, ODF and
> html file formats. Currently if we use copy over text from the wiki,
> we need to reformat it to include full URLs or nice bulletin lists for
> example. Would  love to just prototype and collaborate on Fedora
> content using the wiki and then save the final versio as PDF for hands
> outs.
>
> regards
> Rahul

Under the 'More Actions' menu, select 'Show Print View'.  You can then
print to whatever formats your browser and print system support, or you
can save it in HTML form and open it in another program (OpenOffice.org)
and export it to other formats from there.  If you think the theme/CSS
for the print view needs improvement, write to this list.

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 at n-man.com

www.n-man.com