which bug to bug?

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Sun Nov 27 16:45:12 UTC 2005

Which bugzilla component should receive bugs for formal Fedora websites?

FDP created the 'fedora-websites' component in response to a need to
receive and channel such bugs.

However, the Fedora Infrastructure group already existed.  Should that
have the component that receives website bug traffic?

My main desire is to reduce confusion.[1]  We've had some good
beginnings using the FDP-based component, but I'm happy to move our
group of bug responders over to the FI-based component.

Thoughts?

- Karsten

[1] Speaking of which, anyone know how to remove or deprecate the
'fedora-docs' component in the 'Fedora Core' category?
Content Services                          Fedora Documentation Project
http://www.redhat.com/docs   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject