Fedora front page

Patrick Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Mon Nov 28 21:33:42 UTC 2005

My first draft is up!  I encourage anyone who is interested to check it
out and hack on it!

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PatrickBarnes/Prototypes/FedoraMain

It is a bit rough around the edges, but it demonstrates some of the
basic ideas we've gone over.  It is roughly based upon Diana's mockup.
I haven't played with the styles too much.  If you want to play,
remember two things: you can copy the markup of this page to another
location to play with, and you can use 'Preview' to check out changes
before you commit them.

Please report new revisions and thoughts back to this thread.

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 at n-man.com

www.n-man.com