Wiki page structure [RFC]

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Mon Dec 11 21:38:57 UTC 2006

On Sunday 10 December 2006 11:19, Karsten Wade wrote:
> We already follow this for the most part in most locations, often
> through rigorous editing by ya'll.
>
> I didn't see this written up elsewhere, and figured it belonged on that
> canonical page.  These are rules for _all_ pages.  FDP has additional
> rules, under DocsProject/WritingUsingTheWiki.

Are you going to create a Template that can be used when making new pages?
That's the easiest way toward enforcement (:

I like the start of it.  I'd like to see some more rules/suggestions around
things like lists, what to put in preformatted text, when to do inline
preformatting, bold usage, etc...

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora