Meetings

Patrick Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Tue Feb 7 19:12:21 UTC 2006

Since few people have shown interest in our current meeting time, and many
people, including myself, have had problems with the time, meetings are
suspended until we can decide on a meeting time that works.

I know that many of you are very busy and have little time for another
meeting, but we can try to find a time or times that are easier for everyone
to attend.  I know that part of the problem is that there isn't much to
discuss.  After our CMS is up and running, I'm sure we'll have more to talk
about.

It seems that Tuesdays are a bad day for a lot of people.  Many of the current
meetings take place on Thursdays, and we could use another day entirely.

Lets kick off the discussion with availability.

I am at UTC-6.  I can attend just about any time Saturdays and Sundays, and
can attend most times that do not conflict with 1500-0200 UTC the rest of the
week.  During those times, I can't be certain I will be able to attend, as my
work may conflict, but I can try.  I have set aside time for meetings on
Thursdays, and could set aside another hour for our meetings.

What timezone are you in?  What days and times would be best for you?

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 at n-man.com

http://www.n-man.com/